Shri Krishna says that O Arjuna, we have not had only this one birth. Rather, thousands of births have happened before us, you and me too, but I have knowledge of all births, and you have knowledge of only one birth. That's why the birth in which a man is born, he remembers that birth. Nothing else is remembered.
In the fourth chapter and sixth verse of the Gita, Shri Krishna says that by controlling this entire nature, I repeatedly create and give birth to all the living beings present here according to their deeds. I only give them a new life. All living beings take birth according to their deeds. This is the truth of life.
Lets checkout the top 15 Quotes of Osho on Life and Death
- The cause of death is not a disease or an accident but “birth”.
- Everyone knows how to die, not everyone knows how to live.
- Only man is born crying, lives complaining and dies disappointed.
- Man is proud even in death. This is a big surprise.
- Only when death knocks at your door can you be alert and aware.
- Falling into the earth, dying in the soil is not the end of life but the beginning. But being locked in a sleeping box is the real end of life. There is no hope of life in him anywhere.
- Discover yourself, otherwise you have to rely on other people's opinions. who do not even know themselves.
- Krishna is the only person who is not serious, not sad, not crying even in the ultimate depths and heights of religion.
- There is only one sin in this world, to take away the freedom of another because to change others is politics and to change oneself is religion.
- The more educated the personality, the more suspicion will increase. Because questions arise with education. Must rise, otherwise education cannot move forward.
- Darkness is the absence of light and ego is the absence of awareness.
- Time is a harsh teacher. He takes the test first, teaches later.
- Discover yourself, otherwise you have to rely on other people's opinions, who do not even know themselves.
- He is the one who aspires for respect. who is dishonorable in his own eyes.
- Even after defeat if you are dancing in joy then the victory is yours.