He became a lecturer in philosophy at Jabalpur University in 1958 and was later promoted to the rank of professor in 1960. Along with being his teacher, he used to give his spiritual lectures in the form of "Acharya Rajneesh" in the states of India.
He opposed socialism and felt that India could only prosper through capitalism, science, technology, and birth control. He raised a variety of issues in his speeches, such as criticizing orthodox Indian religion and rituals and said that sex is the first step towards achieving spiritual growth.
Lets checkout the top 15 Quotes of Osho on Life
- Everyone gets a life. But very few know how to live.
- The day this life starts to seem futile, that's when the real life will begin.
- Life in itself has no meaning. Life is an opportunity to make meaning.
- Growing understanding leads to silence in life.
- Life is cheap. Bus routes are expensive.
- Half of life's misery comes from expecting the wrong people, and the rest comes from doubting the right people.
- Life is not a funeral. This is a joke. To be alive means to have a sense of humor.
- Living a life of appearances is very painful. Because the reality of a person is something else, and he wants to show something else to the world.
- There is no need in life to follow any formula, because the situation changes every day.
- Life is a balance between stagnation and movement.
- Meditation makes you worthy of love, and love makes you worthy of meditation.
- Only he can enter into meditation. One who has fallen deeply in love, as meditation is impossible without love.
- If there is meditation, then life is true; if there is meditation, then there is renunciation even in the household.
- Remember that you must come and go alone, so don't overburden yourself with people these few days in between.
- Science solves the problems outside, and meditation solves the problems inside.